July 13, 2015

DISNEYLAND!!!!


I have been delaying this post for a while because I know it is going to take forever to write!! But, we made it to Disneyland this spring!!! It was so much fun, completely exhausting, and worth every penny we spent!!! I can't wait to take the kids back again!! We were able to sneak away from jobs and all go to Disneyland for 3 days!!! I realize now that I honestly didn't take enough pictures, and I am not exaggerating, shockingly.  I think the boys were in shock almost the entire time, but I know they had a blast because to this day Jacob asks to go back.  It was a few days of eating junk, riding rides, and sleeping in strollers, but we would not have wanted it another way.  Seeing as I was pregnant, I couldn't do many of the rides, so I was often used as the guarder of kids or strollers.
Speaking f junk food, the boys had dessert a few times a day, I think.  This photo collage demonstrates a few things.  Number one, how badly Brayden wants to be bigger.  He still struggle with that. And the next thing is, Brayden's love of food that isn't his. He makes it seem like he didn't get dessert, but I promise you he did.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.  We got all the kids Mickey ears, seeing as that has to become a tradition! Although Jacob wouldn't wear them at Disneyland, he has become extremely fond of them since we returned home.  I think he is reliving the memories when wears it.

Brayden barely wore the hat too... and I wish I could say he wears it all the time after we returned home, but no that is an epic fail.  He only wears his Niners hat or a beanie... he is kind of a "too cool for school" kid.

Some of the favorite rides by the kids in ranking order; 1. the trolley in California Adventure.  It came as a nice reprieve too because it was hot and it was nice to sit for 20 minutes LOL. 2. Nemo!!! There were a lot of adults in our group that hate that ride (cough cough Kimmy), but the kids absolutely LOVED it!! 3. Autotopia... I couldn't go on this one because I was pregnant, but the boys had a blast!! Brayden spent the time napping while the two older boys drove.
4. The train that went around Disneyland... the boys absolutely LOVED!!! There were some tunnels that made them a little nervous, but other than that they had a blast!
This picture is from the train ride

Overall it was an amazing trip!! The boys did great...I may be looking back with rose colored glasses on, but I think it went pretty dang smoothly for having a 1, 2, 3 year old, and a pregnant lady.  As you may have noticed, Mike is not pictured in many photos, well... since Disneyland is located outside the Tri-Valley, he got sick.

The boys had a great time with the fireworks... well mostly. Jacob was a little nervous, and I think Brayden honestly had the best time! LOL  And yes, this was the best picture we could get of the three of them!
 
When going to Disneyland, everyone has input on the characters or always wants to know how you think your kids will do with the characters... Well, Brayden hated them when they got close, but didn't mind saying hi if they walked by.  Everett liked them from afar also... and liked to show them his little characters of the actual character he was seeing.  Jacob did the best, but still not great.  The best he did was the first day with Dale (which of course he would because Dale is my favorite). But then it went downhill from there LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment