August 28, 2015

Due Date is Here!!

So today is officially my due date, my belly is super duper low, but other than that there is no signs of this little one making his arrival today.  But honestly, who can really predict those things?!?!? Jacob is so excited to meet his newest little brother; in fact he keeps talking about how he wants three baby brothers. LOL!!! I mean, granted right now his favorite number is three because he is three years old, but I still find it super cute. Now Brayden... I can honestly say that I am a little nervous for him.  I have always been his number one (along with Grandpa Eddie), but his attachment to me lately has been off the charts!! He wouldn't even let Grandpa Eddie put him down the other night! I know he senses something, but I just hope he adjusts okay.


A little reminiscing about this pregnancy, was when we found out the sex.  I find it hilarious that I will be out with the boys and a complete stranger will say, "Oh I sure hope that ones a girl!" and I politely always say "Nope! It's a boy! I'm kind of the mom of boys!"  When we got the ultrasound done, I actually sat there for a second in a panic of "Oh my gosh, what if this is a girl?!?!" I realize that if this baby was a girl, it wouldn't be a problem, but at that moment in time I realized how much I absolutely LOVE having my boys!! Regardless if this is our last pregnancy or not, having all brothers is something that is truly special! And watching Jacob and Brayden bond, fight, wrestle, and totally love each other has been so much fun!! I cannot wait for Jordan to join that brotherhood!
Dayton has been asking for weeks for a comparison photo of my bellies because he swears I am bigger this time.  I will definitely say that I am huge, but I don't think I am bigger than I was with Jacob, so let's hope this isn't another 10 pounder!! Well Jordan, I officially finally dedicated a blog entry about your pregnancy, I guess it is official that you can come out now! We are so ready to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment